What can Alexandra Corporate Fashion BV do for you?
Offering solutions to suit your business
Making that important first impression is crucial for every business. In today’s global marketplace, making sure your customers recognise what your company represents from the moment they see your staff, is also very important. The workwear worn by your staff needs to give an immediate air of recognition, trust and respect in your service - and your company.
From design to delivery...
For many companies, Alexandra Corporate Fashion BV provides a unique design, manufacture and delivery service created around their business needs. We help companies to:
• Create a corporate image for your staff that suits your business, your brand and your market.
• Design garments that make your staff look professional, feel comfortable - and feel proud to be a part of your company.
• Offer solutions to suit your budget - whether you are a new start-up or a major multi-national.
• IT support - to provide product feed or other integration support as required
• Delivery and warehousing options - to help phase deliveries as suits your business needs
...or off-the-shelf - it’s up to you!
We can also offer you an unrivalled range of stocked garments - for virtually every sphere of work you can imagine - business, service, retail, healthcare and industrial. Over 20,000 garments in a wide range of colours and sizes are available for immediate despatch from our warehouse to your premises. Whether you want 5 or 5,000 items. We can also combine stock garments with bespoke solutions to offer you even greater flexibility and value.
We supply companies large and small
Alexandra currently supply workwear and bespoke solutions for some of the biggest corporate companies in the European market. Each year we despatch the following garments to our clients:
• Retail - over 400,000 wearers
• Supermarkets - over 500,000 wearers
• Cleaning - over 350,000 wearers
• Logistics - over 200,000 wearers
• Hotels, Restaurants & Catering - over 100,000 wearers
• Healthcare - over 1,000,000 wearers
We also work for thousands of smaller businesses whose image and comfort is of equal importance and priority to us.
Alexandra takes responsibility to care for both our environment and the workers who supply us.
We are members of The Ethical Trading Initiative and Sedex® to help ensure clear principles of environmental sustainability, labour conditions and welfare are upheld by our suppliers. As part of our commitment to these initiatives and to the values held by our customers, we constantly monitor manufacturing locations to ensure both materials and labour are ethically sound. We are committed to driving sustained ethical improvements and making a tangible difference to the lives of workers in our supply chain.